TERMS & CONDITIONS
FareExchange conditions of use
The fareexchange.co.uk website is is made available to you by Fare Exchange Networks Limited , a limited company incorporated in England and Wales (Registration Number 07979712)
Fare Exchange Networks is the legal and beneficial owner of a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to this website, including: a)in the listings directory database (“the Database”) which is accessible from this website; b)in the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all domain names associated with those web pages;
- For the purpose of these conditions, the fareexchange.co.uk website and the Database are collectively referred to as “the Website”.
- By accessing or using any part of the Website you agree to be bound by these conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, do not access or use this Website.
- fareexchange.co.uk will notify you of any changes to these conditions
. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the Website you are deemed to have agreed to all updates to these conditions.
The purpose of fareexchange.co.uk is to provide information about the services offered by fareexchange, and to facilitiate payment for those services.
FareExchange provides lead generation on a cost per call basis to Private Hire Firms within the UK. We offer no guarantee for the no of calls we provide, or for the number or value of resulting jobs.
Use of the Service, Suspensions and Terminatons
- You agree that you will use the Service in accordance with such instructions as we may notify to you from time to time and in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for any breaches of this Agreement that may result. You must ensure that the Service is not used, whether by you or by anyone else, for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes.
- You agree that the Service is for your own use only and that you will not without our prior consent in writing re-sell or re-supply the Service to others for money or monies worth.
- All information provided by you shall be true and accurate and will be relied upon by us for the provision of the Service.
- Fareexchange or any of its suppliers or sub-contractors may without liability, prior warning or consent of the Customer, suspend the service, in the event that it wishes to carry our maintenance, upgrade works, or back-ups. Fareexchange will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the duration of the suspension and also to inform the Customer in advance of any such suspension.
- Should a Customer’s call balance run out of credit, all advertising will be paused. The customer may still receive organic calls, for which they will be liable.
- Without prejudice to our rights to terminate this Agreement, we may suspend the Service if we reasonably believe you are in breach of any term of this Agreement or any other agreement with us if we feel you are adversely effecting the name of any of our proxy websites that are used as part of our services.
- Without prejudice to our rights to terminate this Agreement, we may suspend the Service if we reasonably believe you are in breach of any term of this Agreement or any other agreement with us or you abuse or threaten us, or a member of our staff. We may also suspend the Service if we are obliged to comply with an order, instruction or request of government or other competent authority.
- Upon any termination by us, we refund any unpaid call leads.. Before we agree to restore your Service a re-activation fee (details of which are set on our website at www.fareexchange.co.uk) will be charged.
- We can end this Agreement immediately upon notifying you by email if:
- you breach this Agreement and fail to remedy the breach within a reasonable time specified in a written notice from us to do so;
- you make, or offer to make, an arrangement with your creditors; you commit an act of bankruptcy; someone brings a petition, receiving order or administration order against you to make you bankrupt, you are a limited company and a resolution to wind you up is passed or a receiver or administrator is appointed over all or part of your assets. We can also end this Agreement if we think any of these things or something similar may happen;
- any regulatory change affecting our ability to offer the Service is introduced, including but not limited to any authorisation or licence under which we provide the Service expiring or being revoked.
- We may terminate this Agreement at any time without liability to you if any underlying arrangement with other operators or suppliers is terminated for whatever reason.
- Agreement includes a rolling one month contract. That is automatically renewed unless Fareexchange receives written notification to terminate services
- To terminate your services we require 7 days notice in writing.
Charges and Payments
- Farexchange will automatically charge the credit/debit card stored with our payment provider when the balance reaches zero.
- Automated payments will continue for the duration of the contract.
- If payment is by credit card/debit card, Fareexchange reserves the right at any time to stop accepting credit cards from one or more issuers.
- We may suspend or terminate your Service at any time acting reasonably, if you fail to make any payment when it becomes due. You must pay all sums due in full and you cannot set off, deduct or withhold any part of any sum you owe us. We reserve the right to charge for administration costs incurred in recovering any sum you owe us and we reserve the right to employ debt collection agencies, to assign the right to collect your debt or to factor your debt to a third party for collection.
- We can change the cost per lead for any good reason, for instance, the cost of advertising in your area is excessively high. Any Changes made will not affect your existing call lead balance.
- We operate a fair usage policy for non charged calls such as dropped or unanswered calls. If the amount of non charged calls exceeds 10% we will consider charging for unanswered or dropped calls.
- You must notify fareexchange in writing within 7 days after the date of your debit or credit card statement if you dispute any fareexchange charges. Billing disputes must be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if you accept a special offer, promotion or benefit, such as a free month of service, free audit or installation, a rebate or other incentive, there may be a term commitment associated with the benefit you accepted (“Commitment“). The Commitment will be disclosed as part of the promotion. The Commitment begins on the date you accept the special offer, promotion or benefit. If your Service is disconnected prior to the end of the Commitment period, you agree to pay fareexchange a recovery fee in an amount equal to the difference between the price you paid and our”normal” price of the service or other benefit you received at the time the Commitment period began. Recovery fees are cumulative and in addition to any other charges or fees you may owe fareexchange, including any applicable disconnection fees.
FareExchange guarentees that our partner cab firms will receive the calls that they have purchased. If however they do not receive the paid for local customer calls within a reasonable time frame , we will refund the outstanding balance.
We consider a reasonable timeframe to be 5 calls a day, or 5 weeks whichever is sooner.
Refund of outstanding balance are payable strictly by bank transfer , regardless of method of customer payment.
You use the Website at your own risk. b) fareexchange.co.uk advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of: (I) goods or services being displayed, referred to or offered through the Website; and/or (II) the qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed, referred to or offered through the Website. fareexchange.co.uk is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and/or other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to on the Website. c)The Website may make available to you certain information provided by third parties and you should not rely on it as advice for any purpose whatsoever.
- Insofar as the applicable laws will allow, no advice or information given by fareexchange.co.uk or any of its officers, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, or the like, (collectively, “fareexchange.co.uk Personnel”) will create a representation, a warranty, undertaking or other commitment to you, either express or implied as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality, fitness for purpose or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, goods, services, products or merchandise provided by or through the Website. fareexchange.co.uk Personnel make no representation, warranty, undertaking or other commitment to you, either express or implied:
a) that the use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; or b) that either of the Website or the computer server(s) from which the Website is made available, is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the fareexchange.co.uk Personnel nor their associated content provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or for fraud.
- Under no circumstances will the fareexchange.co.uk Personnel or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of the Website, be liable for any: (a) loss of profits; (b) loss of business or business opportunities; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of goodwill; (e) loss of use of data; (f) loss of data; (g) other intangible losses; or (h) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, which results from:
a) the use of and/or reliance on the Website; b)the inability to use the Website; c) any mistake, omission, defect, virus or failure of performance with respect to the Website including (without limitation) those which arise from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction and/or unauthorised access to fareexchange.co.uk records, programs or services; d)merchandise, products, services or information received through or advertised on the Website or any links provided by the Website; and/or e)any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed or received using the Website.
These conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and fareexchange.co.uk with respect to your use of the Website. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Your use of the Website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. fareexchange.co.uk controls the Website from within the United Kingdom. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England and Wales, by accessing the Website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to all matters relating to your use of the Website. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in Reading or London. fareexcange.co.uk reserves the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence.